ABOUT JASMINE HEALTHCARE
Nightingale Care Home is one of six care homes owned by Jasmine Healthcare. Jasmine Healthcare was founded by Chris Clark after he gained first-hand experience of care homes through personal family necessity. He was dismayed at the poor standards of elderly residential accommodation and elderly care on offer. As a result, Chris passionately believes that many care homes for the elderly in England need to be improved.
By prioritising our people, our mission is to provide the highest standards of care, to as many elderly residents as possible.
At the core of everything we do, are the Jasmine Healthcare Values. We believe that, by the whole Jasmine team exemplifying these values, we will continue to achieve our Mission and Aims.
Jasmine Healthcare Values:
- Passionate about providing the highest standards of care
- Committed to training & development
- To want to be One Big Team
- To communicate openly, honestly and effectively
- To have and reward a strong work ethic
- To provide a positive working environment
- To provide a homely place for our residents to live
- To embrace change positively
- A belief that everyone is an Ambassador for Jasmine Healthcare
- To act with integrity by always doing what we say we will
- To care for the environment
The specific aims of our mission are:
- For all of our homes to have a Jasmine Compliance Score of over 80% at all times
- For all of our homes to to have a team turnover rate of less than 30% per year
- For over 60% of all our team to have a Diploma in Care Qualification
- For all our homes to be rated Good or Outstanding by CQC and all other Regulatory bodies
- For all our homes to have a www.carehomes.co.uk Rating of over 9.5 out of 10
- For all our homes to be over 95% occupied, so that as many residents as possible can enjoy our high standards of care
- For Jasmine Healthcare to be able to acquire and improve under-performing homes
Our Group of Elderly Residential Care Homes
The other care homes in the group are:
- Avenue House located in Rushden, Northamptonshire www.avenuehouse.co.uk
- St Andrews located in Ewerby, Lincolnshire www.standrews-carehome.co.uk
- Orchard Court located in Brigg, North Lincolnshire www.orchardcourt.co.uk
- Oxendon House located in Great Oxendon near Market Harborough www.oxendonhouse.co.uk
- South Moor Lodge located in Walkeringham near Doncaster www.southmoorlodge.co.uk
For further information about Jasmine Healthcare and more detail on each of our individual homes, please visit Jasmine Healthcare.